This year, Fluoride Free NZ has done the following in aid of its campaign to head off a sneaky government move to introduce mandatory fluori8dation of ALL public water supplies in NZ.
Here are some of the initiatives so far this year:
- Run Two TV ads on mainstream NZ TV that have raised a huge amount of awareness
- Organised a television debate hosted by Cameron Bennett
- Paid Professor Paul Connett’s airfares for a speaking tour of New Zealand (Prof Connett does presentations for free, we only pay travel costs)
- Paid for billboards in Petone
- Paid for posters in Onehunga and Nelson
- Paid for newspaper advertising in Nelson, Blenheim and Christchurch
- Paid for radio advertising in Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch and Timaru
- Distributed flyers in Auckland, Wellington, Blenheim. Nelson, Christchurch and Timaru
The organisation used Give a Little to fundraise. This fundraising page closed on September 1.
People can still give to the cause after that, as we have a $5 a month campaign which helps to cover all our day-to-day costs such as email provider, web site hosting, postage and printing of educational material. There is a also a donation page on the Fluoride Free NZ website.
All the work FFNZ does is by volunteers who kindly offer their time and skills for free, please email Fluoride Free NZ if you want to help.
NB: The NZ Journal of Natural Medicine has run feature articles on fluoride and health. Our online shop, where you can buy printed and PDF copies of our magazine is here.
You may also wish to read some of the articles in the Environmental Health section about fluoridation; other topics such as electromagnetic radiation and pesticides also feature in this section.)
You may also enjoy our Facebook page which is here: https://www.facebook.com/The-NZ-Journal-of-Natural-Medicine-1556883684629639/