Australian author Stephanie Messenger is currently touring New Zealand and will be giving a talk In Auckland this Sunday 6th October, 2:00 – 5:30pm. (She will be giving talks in other centres as well; information about these will be posted shortly.)
Venue: Grey Lynn Library Hall, 474 Great North Road, Auckland
Date: Sunday, 6th OCTOBER, 2013
Time: 2:00pm – 5:30pm
Cost: $15 single and just $20 couple
To Book: To confirm your attendance please email the names of those attending and your mobile number to firstname.lastname@example.org. To guarantee your seat, please direct debit payment to Kim Fairhurst, 115434 0790356 55, with your name as reference.
Details for her talk are below:
Children are getting sicker than ever! WHY?
- Could this have anything to do with how many vaccines children receive today?
- Are vaccinations costing your child and loved ones their health?
- Is Vaccination Compulsory?
- What about ‘herd immunity’?
- What are the keys to raising a healthy child?
- Do you know what is in a vaccine?
- Is it really “informed consent” we are being given by the authorities we trust?
For information about Stephanie’s books see http://naturematters.info/
This talk is being supported by WAVESnz (formerly known as the Immunisation Awareness Society.) Contact details for WAVESNz are below:
Email: email@example.com Answerphone: (cleared weekly) +64 9 303 0187