EMR Australia’s free quarterly newsletter is now available.
This issue is particularly good and features an interview with Melbourne physician Dr. Federica Lamech whose article on adverse health effects from smart meters was recently published in a peer-reviewed journal.
The issue may be downloaded from this link:
The other topics for this issue are listed below:
- France’s new law to reduce exposure to wireless radiation;
- how mobile phones affect the brain and fertility;
- a recent Australian study on smart meters and how they’re affecting people;
- an interview with the study’s author, Dr Federica Lamech;
- the European Union’s new position on electromagnetic hypersensitivity;
- sleeping on spring coil mattresses – is it a good idea?
- chemical sensitivity;
- how digital technology affects sleep;
- a new Australian book on chemical and electromagnetic sensitivity by Diana Crumpler;
- the latest news and research and items of interest from around the world.
Editor’s note: If you enjoy the articles in the quarterly newsletter EMR and Health you may enjoy The NZ Journal of Natural Medicine.
The NZ Journal of Natural Medicine frequently features articles on how electromagnetic radiation (EMR) can affect health and ways to identify and mitigate avoidable health risks from EMR. For our online store please click on this link or you can browse the first 20 pages of issues at this link